Payment Plans $250 dwn! Consulta Gratis Abogado-Inmigracion American Dream Attorneys
Our vision of legal representation utilizes the most modern technologies in order to efficiently deliver the zealous representation of your rights you deserve when pursuing the American Dream. We are inspired and motivated to secure legal immigrant status to all of those immigrants in the removal process. We can never guarantee results in any case, but we strive to provide the outcome you desire. It is our goal to provide immigrants legal counsel and representation while they immigrate to the United States and encounter customs and border authorities. We reduce representation fees be leveraging the utilization of technology in our agile practice. This firm utilizes smartphones, tablets, drop boxes, email and video conferencing in order to maximize effective communication throughout the client's representation. Leveraging these technological advancements allows clients to submit information electronically or via telephone if necessary so that an assistant may help with forms. We offer flat fees for many of the legal matters we handle. These flat fees are priced low enough to handle in one or two payments. We pass our reduction in costs on to you in order to allow us to help more clients pursue and protect their American Dream.
American Dream Attorneys is a full service immigration law firm providing immigration assistance to immigrants with the American Dream. DACA? Work authorization. American Dream Immigration Attorneys in Tampa are American immigration lawyers.
Do you need a bond? Were you arrested by the police after they pulled you over and searched you? Busted for drug possession?
American Dream Attorneys helps entrepreneurs and business owners protect their intellectual property rights after starting a business.
About the Firm:
American Dream Attorneys is an immigration law firm in North America. Our attorneys are admitted to practice law in at least one state within the United States, and have experience handling various aspects of American and nationality law. Because U.S. immigration laws are federal in nature, the attorneys at American Dream Attorneys are able to provide legal services to clients located anywhere within the United States. American Dream Attorneys can also assist clients with immigration matters located outside of the U.S. Our attorneys handle immigration proceedings before the government, and provide consultations to individuals and corporations.
- Visitor's Visas (B-1/B-2)
- Student / Exchange Visitor Visas (F-1, M-1, J-1, Q-1)
- Specialty Occupation (Professional) Visas (H-1B)
- Fiance Visas (K-1, K-2, K-3)
- Extraordinary Ability / Religious Worker Visas (O-1, R-1)
- Employer-Based Visas (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4)
- Treaty Trader or Investor Visas (E-1/E-2, EB-5)
- Intracompany Transfer Visas (L-1A, L-1B)
- PERM Labor Certification and Petitions for Alien Workers (I-140)
- Family Sponsored Immigration / Consular Processing (I-130)
- Adjustment of Status for Immigrants in America(I-485)
- Waivers (I-601,I-601A, or 212's under the INA)
- Naturalization Applications (N-400)
- DV-Visas (Green Card Lottery)
- Asylum Applications, Witholding of Removal or Convetion Against Torture Claims (I-589)
- Deportation / Removal Proceedings (Notice to Appear I-862)
If you would like to schedule a free consultation, please call us at 1-888-478-9482 or e-mail us. You may also schedule a free web consultation. For representation of a person currently in custody, you may call us immediately.
American Dream Attorneys offers legal services in English, Spanish and French.
American Dream Immigration Attorneys- Inmigracion Abogados del Sueno Americano- Consulta de inmigracion Estados Unidos-Papeles de inmigracion Tarjeta